Sean R. Evans - Attorney
Sean Evans is a criminal defense attorney in Houston and Conroe who grew up just east of Houston in Mont Belvieu, Texas. Prior to co-founding Evans & Powell, PLLC, Mr. Evans worked at a Personal Injury law firm in Houston and has experience helping injured clients. Although a small portion of the Evans & Powell, PLLC practice, Mr. Evans heads the personal injuries division and works closely with those clients out of the Houston Office.
Mr. Evans completed law school in two years at South Texas College of Law – Houston and is also a graduate of University of Texas at Austin. He is a member of several different prominent legal associations and organizations.
Mr. Evans enjoys outdoor activities, working out and spending time with his family and friends.
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) - Government
- South Texas College of Law – Houston
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas DWI Defense Lawyers Association
- American Chemical Society