Frank C. Powell, M.D., J.D. - Attorney
Frank C. Powell is a Conroe and Houston criminal defense lawyer with an impressive scientific background. Before co-founding Evans & Powell, PLLC, Dr. Powell practiced medicine for over two decades.
Dr. Powell completed law school at South Texas College of Law in Houston in two years, graduating with honors. He is expecting to receive his master’s degree from the University of Florida in December 2017, with a concentration in Forensic DNA Analysis and Serology.
Dr. Powell is Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology, and he has been recognized as a DWI Trial Warrior by the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (TDCLA). In his free time, he enjoys restoring old muscle cars and antique firearms as well as spending time with his family and pet bulldog.
- Southern Illinois University – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) – Zoology
- Southern Illinois University – Bachelor of Science (B.S.) – Biological Sciences
- University of Illinois – Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
- South Texas College of Law - Houston
- University of Florida – Master’s Degree, 2017 (expected)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas DWI Defense Lawyers Association
- American Chemical Society
- American Board of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- Texas Bar College
- Society of Automotive Engineers